We Investigate DEA Regulatory Matters.
We investigate cases involving assist physicians, pharmacists and health care facilities with compliance reviews, administrative audits and investigations relating to the federal and state laws regulating the storage, prescription and dispensing of controlled substances.
The investigators at Defense Investigators concentrate their practice on assisting the investigation of health care providers and health care entities in navigating the complex regulatory landscape affecting the health care delivery system, in white-collar criminal investigation defense matters, and in related commercial investigation litigation matters related to their businesses. Our investigational practice includes representing clients in
- Professional licensure actions.
- Government investigations at all levels.
- DEA registrant matters and diversion investigations.
- FDA regulatory inspections and criminal investigations.
- Investigate Medicare, Medicaid and health insurance payment disputes.
- overpayments, claims appeals and prepayment reviews.
- Investigate Compliance guidance and compliance plans.
- Internal investigations and HIPAA data breach assessments.
- Investigation relating to health care regulatory and related matters, whether before administrative tribunals, civil disputes or criminal matters.
- White-collar criminal Investigational defense of licensed professionals in state and federal courts.