- Woman sues city of Tulsa over drug case, claims police mismanagement
- Cop among drug-bust accused
- NC Officer Charged With Soliciting A Minor on Craigslist, Filing False Report
- State Representative Tyrone Brooks, Sr. Indicted on Fraud and Tax Charges Defendant Charged with Misappropriating Almost $1 Million in Charitable Donations
- St. Louis Parks Division Deputy Commission and Chief of Park Rangers Indicted on Fraud Charges
- William Hargrove on AG Eric Holder May Be Cited for Contempt
- child custody investigator Arkansas on Former Washington Park Detective and Private Security Business Owner Pleads Guilty to Lying in a Civil Rights Investigation and to Cheating Employees
- DBAdmin on Attorney Quon arrested after grand jury indicts her on new charges
- DBAdmin on If you or someone you knew got arrested would you hire a P.I. to help with the defense case??
- Lyndon Gruby on If you or someone you knew got arrested would you hire a P.I. to help with the defense case??
Category Archives: Drug Bust
Homicide Investigation for the defense!! www.homicideinvestigators.com call today 877.202.8787 Homicide Investigation 1 & 2
Narcotics Investigators for the Defense!!! www.narcoticsinvestigators.com call today 877.202.8787
SAN FRANCISCO – The Drug Enforcement Administration today announced that United Parcel Service, Inc. (“UPS”) and the United States Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of California (“USAO-NDCA”) entered into a Non-Prosecution Agreement (“NPA”) today in which UPS agreed to forfeit $40 million in payments it has received from illicit online pharmacies and to implement a compliance program designed to ensure that illegal online pharmacies will not be able to use UPS’s services to distribute drugs.
UPS has cooperated fully with the investigation and has already taken steps to ensure that illegal Internet pharmacies can no longer use its services to ship drugs. These voluntary improvements will be strengthened by the compliance program UPS will implement … Continue reading
An undercover Michigan drug task force officer shot and killed a 17-year-old who pulled a weapon and tried to rob him Tuesday afternoon in Southfield, police said. Austin Ryan Thomas becomes the 7th person to die in US domestic drug law … Continue reading
There is action in various state houses, Michiganders continue to tussle over their medical marijuana law, and there’s an investigation going on in Maine. Let’s get to it: California Last Thursday, the California Coastal Commission approved Imperial Beach zoning law … Continue reading
Snitch is a Hollywood action thriller with a message, and it’s a message that is so far playing well with audiences and theaters across the land. The $15 million crime and justice pic starring Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and Susan Sarandon … Continue reading
Supreme Court to decide if DNA collection legal for those arrested of violent crimes; ruling could affect N.J. law
DNA double helix A case before the United States Supreme Court regarding thecollection of DNA evidencecould ultimately affect how and when genetic material is gathered from those arrested for certain crimes. In August 2011 New Jersey passed legislation allowing DNA … Continue reading
Written By: Board Certified Criminal Defense Investigator: Paris London www.parislondonpi.com To find more information on Criminal Defense Investigation log onto: www.defenseinvestigators.com or www.narcoticsinvestigators.com Informants are commonly thought to be the beginning of an investigation, the “first stop” that the … Continue reading
NCAA President Mark Emmert appears on stage during the NCAA’s convention keynote luncheon Wednesday, Jan. 16, 2013, in Grapevine, Texas. LM OTERO / AP PHOTO Related Content Miami Hurricanes Blog | Eye on the U BY MIAMI HERALD STAFF The … Continue reading