- William Hargrove on AG Eric Holder May Be Cited for Contempt
- child custody investigator Arkansas on Former Washington Park Detective and Private Security Business Owner Pleads Guilty to Lying in a Civil Rights Investigation and to Cheating Employees
- DBAdmin on Attorney Quon arrested after grand jury indicts her on new charges
- DBAdmin on If you or someone you knew got arrested would you hire a P.I. to help with the defense case??
- Lyndon Gruby on If you or someone you knew got arrested would you hire a P.I. to help with the defense case??
Category Archives: Criminal Defense Articles
Why you need a criminal defense investigator !!!! www.defenseinvestigators.com Call Today 877.202.8787
The government’s use of trained police dogs to investigate the home and its immediate surroundings is a “search” within the meaning of the Fourth Amendment.
Entering the Curtilage of a Person’s Home without a Warrant, Exigency, or Consent for the Purpose of Conducting a Search, Violates the Fourth Amendment…Even if the Officer in Doing So Follows the Path that a Visitor would Normally Take. … Continue reading
A man whose videotaped arrest in west Philadelphia prompted an internal police investigation has been acquitted of assault charges. WCAU-TV (http://bit.ly/UEMAsK ) says jurors deliberated for less than an hour Tuesday before acquitting 31-year-old Askia Sabur on all counts. Police said … Continue reading
Measuring the Effect of Defense Counsel on Homicide Case Outcomes Award Number 2009-IJ-CX-0013 James M. Anderson & Paul Heaton* December 2012 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY * James M. Anderson, JD (email@example.com) is a Behavioral and Social Scientist and Paul Heaton, PhD (firstname.lastname@example.org) … Continue reading
The Three Investigative tools used by Law-Enforcement vs. Your Criminal Defense Investigator Written By: Licensed Certified Criminal Defense Investigator: Paris London To find more information on Criminal Defense Investigation log onto: www.parislondonpi.com or www.defenseinvestigators.com 1. The first tool is a common law-enforcement technique, the … Continue reading
Police enlist young offenders as confidential informants. But the work is high-risk, largely unregulated, and sometimes fatal. On the evening of May 7, 2008, a twenty-three-year-old woman named Rachel Hoffman got into her silver Volvo sedan, put on calming jam-band … Continue reading