- Mexican Drug War
- Woman sues city of Tulsa over drug case, claims police mismanagement
- Cop among drug-bust accused
- NC Officer Charged With Soliciting A Minor on Craigslist, Filing False Report
- State Representative Tyrone Brooks, Sr. Indicted on Fraud and Tax Charges Defendant Charged with Misappropriating Almost $1 Million in Charitable Donations
- William Hargrove on AG Eric Holder May Be Cited for Contempt
- child custody investigator Arkansas on Former Washington Park Detective and Private Security Business Owner Pleads Guilty to Lying in a Civil Rights Investigation and to Cheating Employees
- DBAdmin on Attorney Quon arrested after grand jury indicts her on new charges
- DBAdmin on If you or someone you knew got arrested would you hire a P.I. to help with the defense case??
- Lyndon Gruby on If you or someone you knew got arrested would you hire a P.I. to help with the defense case??
Monthly Archives: March 2012
HAYTI, Mo. — Hayti Mayor Bobby Watkins, 39, was arrested Tuesday after the Pemiscot County prosecutor’s office filed a warrant for another charge for the mayor for conspiracy of theft/stealing of property or services over $500, according to a news … Continue reading
St. Pete Police Arrest One of Their Own Employees The 34-year-old suspect works in the Communications Center.
Upload Photos and Videos ST. PETERSBURG – St. Petersburg Police arrested one of their own employees today in a case that involves drug trafficking. Jamie M. Hotz, 34, who has been an employee of the St. Petersburg Police … Continue reading
Justice for Trayvon Martin Three weeks ago, George Zimmerman shot dead 17-year old Trayvon Martin. Despite Zimmerman admitting following, confronting, and killing Trayvon, he has yet to be arrested or charged with any crime. This is unacceptable. Please join us … Continue reading
Federal prosecutors in Washington won a key ruling today that allows the government to tell jurors about other alleged unethical acts involving a longtime defense attorney indicted on obstruction and conspiracy charges. Prosecutors allege the attorney, Charles Daum, orchestrated a … Continue reading
MCALLEN, TX—A former Hidalgo County Sheriff’s criminal investigator convicted of conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute more than 100 kilograms of marijuana has been sentenced to prison, United States Attorney Kenneth Magidson announced today. Heriberto Diaz, 41, of San … Continue reading
Courtesy of MySpaceJason Campbell, pictured here in a photo from his MySpace page, is charged with setting two fires, one in 2008 and another in 2010. PARSIPPANY — A former assistant fire chief in Parsippany, who was suspended as a Morris … Continue reading
David Dunn undergoes video arraignment in 36th District Court in Detroit before magistrate Renee Duffe, where he is being charged with perjury in a murder case. / REGINA H. BOONE/Detroit Free Press Detroit attorney David Dunn was granted personal bond … Continue reading
WASHINGTON – A former Montgomery County police officer is speaking out about an investigation that not only damaged her reputation, but ended up costing her job. Accused by unnamed sources of taking part in a drug conspiracy Delores Culmer was … Continue reading